- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume relational databases.
- Minimum 2 years of development in Python or a similar scripting language.
- Expert level with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, validation, integration, and transformation.
- Ability to work with business and system owners to obtain requirements and manage expectations.
- BS/MA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Advanced English communication skills
- Previous experience working with large datasets.
- Creation, maintenance, deployment, and execution of stored procedures and jobs
- Data importer maintenance and development
- Data workflow management
- Data analysis, validation, and reporting
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Working in a highly team-oriented environment while balancing long and short-term tasks
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary
- Work in Canadian, Australian, and US markets