Most probably you have heard the famous saying “Sharing is caring.” Sharing our experience, vision, knowledge, and expertise have always been one of the primary goals of Digilite. We are committed to investing in your business and helping to fall into the right marketing, development and digital path of your company.
Thus, we are excited to launch our new series of “Digilite Talks” where our #DTeam members will share their skills, knowledge, and thoughts on different topics and will give you some helpful insights for the problems that your company faces in the market.
Short about the program!
“Digilite Talks” is about exploring Digilite team members in a new, more professional way. We share our expertise, expert tips, and practical insights on Marketing, Technology and Creative fields and all of that just to help YOUR business grow.
Without further due let’s see what our founder Hovsep Seraydarian has to say about current marketing trends, inside company culture, hiring processes and any more.
1. Between Agency and In-house, which approach would you recommend for a maximum value of Digital Marketing? Why?
It depends on the size and capabilities of the company. Agencies tend to work better with small to mid-size companies, or large companies that do not have the subject matter expertise. So I would say there is a lotta grey area when it comes to picking between an agency and/or hiring an in-house team. We’ve had a hybrid approach with a few clients, where the client would have an in-house marketing team or person, but they would need some extra resources or experts to push a campaign or a project.
2. Which are your 3 favorite Digital Marketing Tools?
Google Data Studio, SEMrush, Hootsuite
3. Why do you think it’s important for entrepreneurs, marketing professionals and students to learn Digital Marketing today?
In the 21st century unless you are born with a golden spoon you cannot sell if you don’t use the digital marketing tools available for you. So learning some digital marketing skills comes very handy for any professional who is looking for growth opportunities.
4. What are the top 3-5 skills you look for when hiring a candidate for a Digital Marketing profile?
Good personality, positivity, ambition, and eagerness to learn and brain.
5. How do you stay updated on the latest trends in Digital Marketing? Which are the Digital Marketing resources (i.e. blogs/websites/apps) you visit regularly?
6. Share the names of 3 people you respect when it comes to Digital Marketing.
7. Would you like to share a few words about the work your team is doing at Digilite?
We are innovative thinkers, zealous marketers, and bold creatives. We are ambitious, yet realistic. We are experimental, yet traditional. We are Digilite.